Flat Aluminum Roof Hatch Provides Secure, Convenient and Weather-resistant Access!
The WB SRR-I 8600 Series Flat Aluminum Roof and Floor Hatch is a rugged, low-profile access door designed to provide secure, convenient and weather-resistant access onto roofs and into reservoirs. Featuring heavy-duty, 3/16” reinforced aluminum construction with a mill finish, hatch is fully insulated and comes with a heavy-duty gasket to keep out the exterior weather elements. In addition, door can be walked on and is rated for 150 pounds per square foot (psf) pedestrian loading.
- Cover: 3/16″ Reinforced Aluminum Diamond or Smooth Plate
- Frame: 3/16″ Aluminum Structural Angle with Holes for Securing to Curb or Roof Deck (internal or external mounting flange)
- Finish: Mill Finish
- Latch: Two-point Slam Latch
- Hinge: 316 Stainless Steel Hinge and Pin
- Lift Assistance: Stainless Steel Compression Springs for Lift Assist Contained Within the Frame
- Automatic Hold-open Arm: 316 Stainless Steel Hold-open Arm with Vinyl Grip That Automatically Keeps the Cover in its Open/Upright Position at Either 70° or 90°
- Gasket: Weatherseal Gasket
- Hardware: 316 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Loading: 150 lbs per sq. ft. (732kg/m2) Pedestrian Loading
- Installation: Installation Shall Be in Accordance with the Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Finishes: Steel
- Handles: Removable Exterior Handle with Choice of Slotted Plug or McGard® Plug with Wrench
- Locks: Exterior Padlock, Cylinder Deadbolt Lock (keyed exterior or interior, or both)
- Indicator Options: Indicator Switch – Signals When Cover is Other than Fully Closed
- Custom Sizes: Available on Request
The WB SRR-I 8600 roof and floor access door is available in a variety of sizes including 24×24, 24×36, 30×30, 36×36, 36×48 and more. In addition, custom sizes are available upon request. Door features a two-point slam latch, stainless steel compression springs for lift assistance and an automatic hold-open arm. Options include steel construction, removable handle, locks and indicator switch to signal when door is open.
Manufactured for The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN USA.