The Best Utility Access Door in the Industry with 180 Degree Opening. This innovative, cost effective utility
access panel features a 16 gauge return frame and uni-weld construction that allows for a square fit in all wall and ceiling applications.
With a frame that is laser cut from one sheet of cold rolled steel and no corner mitering, this door is aesthetically preferred by
architects and building professionals alike. This general purpose access door features a unique one hundred and eighty degree opening.
With this wide opening, this general purpose access door is perfect for applications a door where a 180° opening is required. Manufactured
by The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN VIRGINIA - USA
Most Orders Ship Same or Next Day. Free Freight on 35+ Doors.
Door: 16 Gauge steel with radius corners
Frame & Trim: 16 Gauge steel, 1-3/4" wide flange
Finish: Primed white baked enamel, paintable surface
Latches: Flush, stainless steel cam latch (opens with screwdriver)
Hinges: Full length, semi-concealed piano hinge allows opening to 180°
Application: Walls & ceilings
• Primed white baked enamel
• Stainless Steel Type 304 - No. 4 Satin Finish (brushed)
• Stainless Steel Type 316 - No. 4 Satin Finish (brushed)
• WB Keyed Cylinder Locks - keyed alike with 2 keys per lock
• Best Mortise Lock or locks by others
• Weather resistant neoprene gasket on 3 sides
• Special sizes available upon request