Rugged, Steel Floor Hatch with Diamond Plate Cover and Drainage Channel!
This rugged drainage floor hatch is available with either single or double leaf covers that are constructed of 1/4″ (6.35mm) diamond pattern plate and reinforced for a 300 lb/ft2(1464 kg/m2) live load. door features reinforced composite spring tubes, heavy forged brass hinges, and zinc plated/chromate sealed hardware. By Bilco.
- Cover: 1/4″ Reinforced Steel Diamond-pattern Tread Plate
- Frame: 1/4″ Steel Formed Channel Frame with Full Anchor Angle Welded Around the Perimeter (1-1/2″ drain coupling is welded under the frame for a pipe connection to a dry well or disposal system)
- Finish: Alkyd Base Red Oxide Primer
- Latch: Type 316 Stainless Steel Slam Lock with Fixed Interior Handle and Removable Exterior Turn/Lift Handle (latch release is protected by a flush, gasketed, removable screw plug)
- Hinges: Heavy Forged Brass Hinges with 3/8″ Type 316 Stainless Steel Hinge Pins
- Lift Assistance: Compression Spring Operators Enclosed in Telescopic Tubes
- Automatic Hold-open Arm: Automatic Hold-open Arm with Grip Handle Release
- Hardware: Zinc Plated/Chromate Sealed
- Loading: 300 psf (1465 kg/m2) Live Load
- Doors: Double-leaf Available
- Custom Sizes: Available on Request
- J-1 Steel – 24″ x 24″
- J-2 Steel – 30″ x 30″
- J-3 Steel – 36″ x 30″
- J-4 Steel – 36″ x 36″
- J-5 Steel – 42″ x 42″
Manufactured by Bilco for The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN USA.