Recessed Aluminum Floor Hatch for a Variety of Architectural Flooring Materials!
Steel non-drainage single leaf covers are constructed of 1/4″ diamond pattern plate and reinforced for a 150 lb/ft2 (732 kg/m2) live load. Features zinc plated and chromate sealed hardware, concealed hinges, and the T-CAM® lifting system for ease of operation. By Bilco.
- Cover: 1/4″ Reinforced Steel Smooth Plate with 1″ Recessed Pan for Flooring Material (specify type, thickness and weight)
- Frame: 1/4″ Steel Extruded Aluminum Frame with Built-in Anchor Flange Around the Perimeter
- Finish: Mill Finish Aluminum with Bituminous Coating Applied to Exterior of Frame
- Latch: Type 316 Stainless Steel Slam Lock with Fixed Interior Handle and Removable Exterior Turn/Lift Handle (latch release is protected by a flush, gasketed, removable screw plug)
- Hinges: Continuous Heavy-duty Type 316 Stainless Steel Hinge
- Lift Assistance: Compression Spring Operators Enclosed in Telescopic Tubes
- Automatic Hold-open Arm: Automatic Hold-open Arm with Grip Handle Release
- Hardware: Zinc Plated/Chromate Sealed
- Loading: 150 psf (732 kg/m2) Live Load
- Custom Sizes: Available on Request
- TER-1 Aluminum – 24″ x 24″
- TER-2 Aluminum – 30″ x 30″
- TER-3 Aluminum – 36″ x 30″
- TER-4 Aluminum – 36″ x 36″
Manufactured by Bilco for The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN USA.