The Best Double Leaf Automatic Smoke Vent in the Industry!
Type DSH automatic fire and smoke vents are available in a number of standard UL listed and FM-approved sizes. Features include fully insulated covers and galvanized steel construction. By Bilco.
- Cover: 14 Gauge G-90 Paint Bond Galvanized Steel – Breakformed, Hollow-metal Design with 1″ Concealed Fiberglass Insulation, 3″ Beaded, Overlapping Flange, Fully Welded at Corners, and Internally Reinforced
- Frame: 14 Gauge G-90 Paint Bond Galvanized Steel
- Curb: 12″ in height with integral capflashing, 1″ fiberboard insulation, fully welded at corners, and 3-1/2″ mounting flange with 7/16″ holes provided for securing frame to the roof deck
- Finish: Alkyd Base Red Oxide Primer
- Latch: Positive Hold/Release Mechanism Controlled by Single Fusible Link – Designed to Hold Cover Closed Against a 90 psf (438 kg/m2) Uplift Force
- Fusible Link: 165°F UL Listed Fusible Link
- Hinges: Heavy-duty, Type 316 Stainless Steel Pintle Hinges with 3/8″ Hinge Pins
- Lift Assistance: Engineered Composite Compression Spring Tubes, Steel Compression Springs with Electrocoated Acrylic Finish
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM Rubber Gasket (permanently adhered to cover)
- Hardware: Hardware is Zinc Plated/Chromate Sealed
- Loading: Reinforced for 40 psf (195 kg/m2) Live Load
- Approvals: UL-listed and FM Approved, Complies with UL 790 Class A (burning brand test)
- Single Door: See Model Type SV
- Custom Sizes: Available on Request
- DSH4848 Steel – 48″ x 48″
- DSH4872 Steel – 48″ x 72″
- DSH4890 Steel – 48″ x 90″
- DSH4896 St Curb-Al Cvr – 48″ x 96″
Manufactured by Bilco for The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN USA.