Flush, Aluminum Diamond Plate Floor Hatch Features Drainage Trough for Water Control!
The WB TPS 8300 Series Flush Aluminum Diamond Plate Floor Hatch with Drainage Trough is a rugged, flush access door designed for new or existing openings in both interior and exterior applications including sidewalks, garages, laboratories and utility floors where water control is a requirement. Featuring a heavy-duty, 1/4″ reinforced aluminum cover and extruded aluminum trough, both with a mill finish, hatch also includes a threaded drain coupling and an odor-reducing gasket. In addition, it is reinforced for pedestrian traffic and can safely handle 300 psf loading.
- Cover: 1/4″ Reinforced Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Frame: Extruded Aluminum Trough with 1 1/2″ Threaded Drain Coupling, Odor-reducing Gasket and Continuous Anchor Flange on All Four Sides
- Finish: Mill Finish
- Handle: Cast Aluminum Flush Lifting Handle
- Latch: Two-point Slam Latch
- Hinges: 316 Stainless Steel Hinges with 316 SS Tamper Resistant Bolts and Locknuts
- Lock: None – Includes an Exposed Staple for User-supplied Padlock
- Automatic Hold-open Arm: 316 Stainless Steel Hold-open Arm with Vinyl Grip That Automatically Keeps the Cover in its Open/Upright Position at 90°
- Hardware: 316 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Loading: 300 psf (1465 kg/m2) Live Load
- Installation: Styles Available for both New and Existing Openings
- Debris gasket
- Recessed cylinder lock
- Frame skirts for easy casting into a concrete top slab
- Fiberglass insulation with metal liner
- Nut rails with stainless steel sliding nuts for attaching cable holders, brackets and other hardware
- Anodized finish
- Stainless steel safety chains wi/aluminum support posts
- Fall through prevention systems
- Side drain threaded coupling (instead of standard bottom drain)
- Adjust springs for wood or tile fill in recess area
- Custom Sizes: Available on Request
The WB TPS 8300 aluminum floor door is available in a variety of sizes including 24×24, 24×36, 30×30, 36×36, 36×48 and more. In addition, custom sizes are available upon request. Door features a flush lifting handle, stainless steel hinges with tamper proof bolts, slam latch, an exposed staple for user supplied padlock and an automatic hold-open arm. Options include a debris gasket, cylinder lock, insulation and more.
Manufactured for The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN USA.