Cover: 1/4" Aluminum diamond plate cover reinforced for 300 psf (1465 kg/m2) live load and have a 1" recess to receive
concrete or tile. If recess is to be filled with concrete or other cast material, the door is furnished with anchor clips and wire
Frame: Extruded aluminum trough section with integral anchor flange on all four sides. Frame has a 1 1/2" threaded
drain coupling. The surface area in contact with concrete shall have a bituminous paint coating.
Finish: Aluminum cover and frame have mill finish
Latch: Two-point slam latch.
Hinge: Continuous 316 stainless steel hinge that is flush with cover surface
Security: A 316 stainless steel slamlock with threaded plug, removable outside key and fixed inside handle. The slamlock
latches onto a 316 stainless steel striker plate that is bolted to the frame.
Spring Actuators: Stainless steel compression springs for lift assist contained within the frame
Automatic Hold-open Arm: Door is equipped with a cast aluminum flush lifting handle and 316 stainless steel hold-open
arm with red vinyl grip that automatically keeps the cover in its open/upright position
Installation: Installation shall be in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Flooring: Specify flooring with 1" recess for compression springs, for thicker floor covering and concrete.
• Recessed cylinder lock
• Frame skirts for easy casting into a concrete top slab
• Fiberglass insulation with metal liner
• Nut rails with stainless steel sliding nuts for attaching cable holders, brackets and other hardware
• Anodized finish
• Stainless steel safety chains wi/aluminum support posts
• Fall through prevention systems
• Side drain threaded coupling (instead of standard bottom drain)
• Adjust springs for wood or tile fill in recess area
• Special Sizes - available on request