The premium louvered/vented access panel in the industry! This durable, precision-flush WB GP LV 103 series
access panel with louvers/vents is for installation where air flow and temperature control are required with the ability to have louvers/vents.
This louvered/vented access door comes standard with vents/louvers with the option of key locks, neoprene gasket, and even stainless
steel. This louvered/vented access door is considered the best in louvered/vented access door in the industry. Manufactured by The
Williams Brothers Corporation of America and proudly Made in Virginia - USA.
Most Orders Ship Same or Next Day. Free Freight on 35+ Doors.
Click here to see what makes Williams Brothers access doors the best in the industry.
Door: 14 Gauge steel with radius corners
Frame & Trim: 18 Gauge steel, 1-1/2" wide flange
Finish: Primed grey baked enamel, paintable surface
Latches: Flush, stainless steel cam latch (opens with screwdriver)
Hinges: Fully-concealed offset hinge up to and including 24" x 24" allows opening to 165°, over 24" x 24" is semi-concealed
Application: Walls & ceilings
• Stainless Steel Type 304 - No. 4 Satin Finish (brushed)
• Stainless Steel Type 316 - No. 4 Satin Finish (brushed)
• 1/4 Louvers (by request only)
• 1/2 Louvers (by request only)
• Full louvers (standard/default)
• WB Key Cylinder Lock - keyed alike with two keys per lock (available at checkout)
• Best Mortise Lock or locks by others
• Weather resistant neoprene gasket on all 4 sides (available at checkout)
• Special sizes available