Most Orders Ship Same or Next Day
Free Freight on 35+ Doors
Click here to see what makes Williams Brothers access doors the best in the industry.
Door: 18 Gauge steel, 2 1/2" deep
Frame & Trim: 16 Gauge steel, 1" wide flange
Finish: Primed grey baked enamel
Latches: Self-latching direct action slam lock - includes both key and knurled knob
Hinge: Fully-concealed, pivot-rod type hinge allows opening to 140°
Insulation: 2" Thick mineral wool contained within door cavity
Automatic Door Closer: Spring closer for vertical position only. Ceiling position requires self-assisted closing
Interior Latch Release: Furnished on all doors
Masonry Anchor Straps: Heavy steel, welded to frame
Ceiling Installation: Largest size acceptable for ceiling is 24" x 36". For ceiling installation larger than 24"
x 36", see our FR-C 800 series fire rated access door.
Application: Walls & ceilings (depending on size)
• Stainless Steel Type 304 - No. 4 satin finish brushed
• Stainless Steel Type 316 - No. 4 satin finish brushed
• Mortise Best Lock - or locks by others
• Gasket - Hot Smoke Seal gasketing all 4 sides (fire and smoke tested)
• Special Sizes - available on request