The Best Standard Fire-Rated Panel in the Industry!
The WB FR 800 Series Standard Fire-Rated Access Door is a durable, fire-rated flush access panel designed for wall and ceiling installation in applications where fire resistance is required. Featuring a heavy duty, 16 gauge steel frame with an insulated 20 gauge steel door and a white baked, paintable enamel finish, door is fire-rated for 1 1/2 hours in vertical installations and for 3 hours in horizontal installations.
- Door: 20 Gauge Steel, 2-1/2″ Deep
- Frame & Trim: 16 Gauge Steel, 1″ Wide Flange
- Finish: White Baked Enamel, Paintable Surface
- Latches: Self-latching Slam Catch
- Locks: Flush, Knurled Knob Lock with 1 Key
- Hinges: Fully-concealed, Pivot-rod Hinge (allows opening to 140°)
- Insulation: 2″ Thick ROXUL™ Mineral Wool
- Automatic Door Closer: Spring Closer for Vertical Position Only (ceiling position requires self-assisted closing)
- Interior Latch Release: Allows Opening of Door from Inside
- Fire-Rating – Walls: UL Listed “B” Label for 1-1/2 Hours (vertical installation) – This Door May Be Used in a Two Hour Fire Rated Wall Assembly
- Fire-Rating – Ceilings: Warnock-Hersey Approved for Use in a 3 Hour Fire Rated Ceiling Assembly (horizontal installation) – Largest Size Acceptable is 24″ x 36″, for Larger Than 24″ x 36″ See Model FR-C 800)
- Applications: Walls, Ceilings (depending on size)
- Finishes: Stainless Steel (see Model FR SS 800), Custom Colors
- Locks: Mortise Lock (with or without core)
- Gasket: Hot Smoke Seal on All 4 Sides (fire and smoke tested)
- Custom Sizes: Available on Request
The WB FR 800 fire-rated access panel is available in a variety of sizes including 8×8, 12×12, 14×14, 16×16, 24×24 and more. In addition, custom sizes are available upon request. Door features a high-temperature, mineral wool insulation for optimal fire protection and superior sound control plus a concealed hinge and an exposed flange. In addition, this self-closing and locking panel includes an automatic spring closer, knurled knob lock with a removable key and an interior release so it can be opened from the inside. Options include mortise locks and hot smoke seal gaskets plus custom colors.
Manufactured for The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN USA.