Recessed Aluminum Hatch Blends in Seamlessly with Vinyl Tile or Carpet Floors!
The WB APS 8150 Series Recessed Aluminum Floor Hatch for Vinyl Tile or Carpet is a rugged, recessed access door designed for new or existing openings in both interior and exterior applications including commercial floors, residential floors, and utility floors. Featuring a heavy-duty, 1/4″ reinforced aluminum cover and extruded aluminum frame both with a mill finish, hatch is recessed 1/8″ to accept vinyl tile or carpet enabling this floor door to blend in seamlessly with the surrounding environment. In addition, door it is reinforced for pedestrian traffic and can safely handle 300 psf loading.
- Cover: 1/4″ Reinforced Aluminum Smooth Plate
- Recess: 1/8″ Recess to Receive Tile or Carpet (both cover and frame have a metal lip around the entire perimeter defining the recess)
- Frame: Extruded Aluminum with Integral Anchor Flange and Door Seat on All Four Sides (includes groove to receive a cushion for noise dampening)
- Finish: Mill Finish – All Parts of the Frame in Contact with Concrete have a Coating of Bituminous Paint
- Lock: Watertight 316 Stainless Steel Slamlock with Threaded Plug, Removable Outside Key, and Fixed Inside Handle (the slamlock latches onto a 316 SS striker plate that is bolted to the frame)
- Automatic Hold-open Arm: 316 Stainless Steel Hold-open Arm with Vinyl Grip That Automatically Keeps the Cover in its Open/Upright Position at 90
- Hardware: 316 Stainless Steel Hinges and Tamper Resistant Bolts/Lock Nuts.
- Loading: 300 psf (1465 kg/m2) Live Load
- Installation: Styles Available for Both New and Existing Openings
- Finishes: Steel
- Hatch: Double Door
- Custom Sizes: Available on Request
The WB APS 8150 aluminum floor door is available in a variety of sizes including 24×24, 24×36, 30×30, 36×36, 36×48 and more. In addition, custom sizes are available upon request. Door features a flush lifting handle, stainless steel hinges with tamper proof bolts, watertight slamlock and an automatic hold-open arm. Options include a double door and steel construction.
Manufactured for The Williams Brothers Corporation of America. MADE IN USA.